The Easy Video Gallery plugin allows you to easily add a frontend video gallery or player to your WordPress website.
The plugin creates an easy to use video editor and shortcode that you can use to display a video gallery or player on your
pages/posts or anywhere else shortcodes are supported. If you are a developer you can also include the shortcode through PHP in theme template files.
- Display youtube or vimeo videos
- Customize the layout using css.
- Set video player paramaters
- Create or edit a new/existing page or post and add the shortcode
- shortcode parameters are videos, titles, width, height
- videos and optional titles a comma seperated list of youtube or vimeo links
- Create a gallery in the video post type editor. Enter video URL followed by optional title
- Upload “easy-video-gallery” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add the [easy-video-gallery] shortcode to any page/post or widget(if your theme supports shortcodes in widgets) to display a gallery or player.
- Modify the shortcode parameters videos=”” titles=”” width=”” height=””
- Edit a gallery in the video post type
Contributors and Developers
“Easy Video Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Add video post type
*Add editor tool
- Initial release.