Boost your WordPress website Speed by optimizing your images up to 70% to 95% by Converting jpg, jpeg png and gif images to webp. It can covert uploaded images and theme images.
Main Feature : You can easily convert and access your converted webp images through clicking the copy icons after converting whether it is original image or converted webp image.
How to Used?
- Just click the convert icon and the image will convert to webp.
- You can select all to covert all images or select your desired images to convert.
- You can easily copy the original link webp link through clicking the copy icon.
- You can see in the doughnut chart the overall percentage reduce of compression size from it’s original size.
- You can reduce the quality of image.
- You can select if uploaded images will be converted or theme images.
Free to Use
You can optimize all your images for free. You can convert any images to WebP for free.
Support the Development of this Plugin
To support the development of this Plugin you can visit this Link Donate
Support for additional directories
- Upload the plugin files to
/wp-content/plugins/easy-webpdirectory, or install plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate plugin through
Pluginsscreen in WordPress Admin Panel.
Easy WebPscreen to use the plugin.
- Check if everything works fine.
That’s all! Your website is will be loading faster!
How do I verify that the plugin is working?
- You can copy the link through clicking the icon copy
- You need to Convert the icon first before using the webp images
- You can also select all the images and convert it.
- Uploaded images and theme images can be converted.
The live tests are quite thorough and I recommend them over a manual test. However, it doesn’t hurt to do a manual inspection too.
How does this work?
- If you have just installed the plugin, you can convert all existing upload images with selected images.
- Converting to WebP format works for all image sizes. As WebP you will see all the images added to the Media Library.
- Images are converted using PHP
Imagickextension (you can modify the compression level).
- When the browser tries to download an image file, the server verifies if it supports
image/webpfiles and if the file exists.
- You can donate here to support the development of this plugin, link Donate Page
Future of fastest website !
Raise your website to a new level now! Install the plugin and enjoy the website that loads faster. Surely you and your users will appreciate it.
Please also read the FAQ below. Thank you for being with us!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Easy WebP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- The first stable release
- Change Server
- Change Server
- Remove Subscription