This is the EasyPayWay payment gateway for WooCommerce. Allows you to use EasyPayWay payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin. EasyPayWay is a Bangladeshi Payment Gateway.
Allows you to use EasyPayWay payment gateway with the WooCommerce plugin. It uses the redirect method, the user is redirected to EasyPayWay so that you don’t have to install an SSL certificate on your site.
- Visit the WooCommerce settings page, and click on the Payment Gateways tab.
- Click on EasyPayWay to edit the settings. If you do not see EasyPayWay in the list at the top of the screen make sure you have activated the plugin in the WordPress Plugin Manager.
- Enable the Payment Method, name it Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking (this will show up on the payment page your customer sees), add in your merchand id and working key and select redirect url(URL you want EasyPayWay to redirect after payment). Click Save.
- Ensure you have latest version of WooCommerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WooCommerce EasyPayWay A Bangladeshi Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Public Release.