Cloudflare is pretty awesome, but when developing a site it can get pretty annoying to constantly have to log in and set your domain to developer mode every 3 hours.
With this plugin you can easily set your website into cloudflare development mode or clear the full sites cache.
What this plugin can do:
- Toggle Cloudflare developer mode off / on
- Clear all the Cloudflare cache (this can be handy if dev mode still doesn’t refresh what you need)
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/ec-developer-mode-integration-for-cloudflaredirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- On the admin sidebar select “Cloudflare Dev”
- Add your cloudflare details and the domain you want to manage and hit save.
- Your details do not appear to be correct
When copy and pasting your details in please ensure there are no spaces or other characters coming along for the ride. Try pasting the API key and other details into notepad first.
- How do I get my Cloudflare API Key
- Log into Cloudflare
- Select your name at the top right of the screen
- Select settings
- Scroll down and select your Global API key
Contributors and Developers
“EC Developer Mode Integration for Cloudflare” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- No change