When using the Easy Digital Downloads plugin to create an online store that sells digital downloads, this plugin will allow you to attach a version number to each of your products.
NOTE: This plugin requires Easy Digital Downloads v1.3+
What does this plugin do, exactly?
This is a simple plugin that essentially does two things.
- Adds a “Version” field to the EDD’s “Download Configuration” meta box.
- Adds the inputted version to the Download History table outputted from EDD’s
What about the EDD Software Licensing addon?
To avoid redunancy, if you’re using the EDD Software Licensing addon, which already allows you to input a version number, this EDD Versions plugin will not add its “Version” field. And instead, your version number setup with the EDD Software Licensing addon will get used in the table outputted with
edd-versionsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After activating this plugin, there will be a “Version” field added to the main “Download Configuration” meta box when configuring a downloadable product of Easy Digital Downloads.
Note: If you’re using the EDD Software Licensing addon, our plugin’s “Version” field will not be displayed, and instead, the version number you setup with EDD Software Licensing addon will be used.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“EDD Versions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Adjusted plugin to check for EDD_Software_Licensing class to avoid conflicts with other EDD addons that may be using the EDD_SL_Plugin_Updater class.
- This is the first release.