Make your PDF generation and email attachment process easy. Present yourself in pretty way to your customers.
Automatically generate and attach customizable PDF documents to WooCommerce emails by Payment method. Plugin uses external web service eledo.online for PDF generation which makes it lightweight and brings new possibilities.
- Automatic PDF document generation and attachment.
- Manually create or delete PDF documents.
- Bulk PDF documents creation.
- Different documents for different Payment Methods and Email Types.
- PDF documents managing page.
- Export in ZIP file based on date range.
- Automatically create and send custom PDF invoice in WooCommerce
- How to print Shipping Labels with eledo
Support can take place on the forum page, where we will try to respond as soon as possible.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-eledo-pdf-attachmentsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce->Settings->Eledo PDF screen to configure the plugin (https://eledo.online account registration is required)
- How to add your custom template?
Eledo service provides online template editor similar to Word tool. It is recommended to copy one of public templates first and amend as necessary. Read more about template features on Eledo service website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Eledo PDF Attachments for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Eledo PDF Attachments for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.0 – November 6, 2017
- Initial release.
1.1.0 – July 10, 2018
- Added Shipping items to Order object
- Fixed Fees items in Order object
- Added weight value to line items
1.2.0 – July 24, 2018
- API Authentication changed
- Fixed Template chooser
1.3.0 – September 21, 2018
- Fixed settings table layout
- Fixed upload folder creation
1.4.0 – October 1, 2018
- Displaying template versions
- Fixed PDF view on unix systems
- Generate PDF for all payment methods by selecting none