Elemenda All in one addon for Elementor page builder for Marketer. It includes most comprehensive modules, such as countdown timer, marketing button, heading animation etc under the hood. It has 40+ custom widgets to create any sites with ease.
All Free Widgets
- Marketing Buttons
- Dual Button
- Button Group
- Share Buttons
- Call to Action
- Animation Heading
- Gradient Heading
- Icon List
- Image Compare
- Image Masker
- Info Boxes
- Pricing Menu
- Review Box
- Video Player
- Post Grid
- Post List
- Facebook Comment
- Facebook Group
- Facebook Like
- Facebook Page
- Facebook Post
- Facebook Share Button
Found issue or new features? Contact our team from here.
- 45+ Pre-designed Header & Footer Templates (Soon)
- 55+ Free and Premium Widgets
- 50+ Ready Pages (soon)
- Button Click Event (Facebook & Google Ads)
- 1000+ Custom Icons
- Custom CSS Ready (with Free Elementor)
- Fast Loading
- Export & Import
- WooCommerce Widgets (soon)
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Fully Responsive
- Expert Support Team
- Build with Elementor
PRO Modules Features in premium version
- Cross Copy & Paste
- Form Builder with Many Integrations tools
- Form Submit Events Trigger
- Sticky content in any place.
- Header footer in specific page or post.
- Elementor Addon Builder
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
How to Install
- Make sure you have install Elementor Page Builder
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- All Settings will be found in Admin sidebar -> Elemenda menu
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can drag and drop widgets from the left panel onto the content area, as well as add new sections and columns that make up the page structure.
(Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
For documentation and tutorials visit our Knowledge Base.
Elementor editor fails to load or not working?
It’s due to your server PHP settings. Increase your server PHP memory limit from the wp-config.php file or php.ini file. If you don’t have an idea about it. Please contact your hosting provider and ask to increase
* PHP memory_limit = 512M
* max_execution_time = 300
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any WordPress theme as long as you are using Elementor as a page builder.
Contributors and Developers
“Elemenda” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release