This plugin is used to send email notification to those users whose role is changed by admin.
- Upload the folder “email-on-changing-user-role” to “/wp-content/plugins/” path.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress backend
- After activating the plugin, a new menu will be added “User Role Email”. You can change email content there.
- How to edit email content?
Go to “Dashboard -> User Role Email”
- Is there any dynamic keyword for sending email to user?
Yes, you can use %sitename%, %username%, %useremail%, %oldrole%, %newrole% for sending mail to user.
Contributors and Developers
“Email on Changing User Role” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Email on Changing User Role” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
This is first version no known errors found