: to get a popup of all available emojis (1719 different emojis!) and easily insert them in multiple Blocks.
Find emojis by their name and keywords really fast. See here for a full list of available emojis. Supported blocks are:
- Media & Text
Frequently Asked Questions ❓
What is Gutenberg
To get the full experience of the next-generation WordPress block editor, you’ll need a Gutenberg-ready WordPress theme then install the Gutenberg WordPress plugin or simply update your site to WordPress 5.0. That’s it! 💥
Visit us 🔗
Visit us on https://eedee.net
Check out our other plugins
- Go to the Plugins Menu in WordPress.
- Search for “Emoji Autocomplete”.
- Click “Install”.
- Activate the Emoji Autocomplete Gutenberg Plugin in your Plugins Menu.
Contributors and Developers
“Emoji Autocomplete Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Emoji Autocomplete Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add emojis name to keywords – make it easier to find the emoji you are looking for
- Remove Console logs from frontend
- First Version