Many times while developing themes for WordPress I had to empty widget areas after cloning a site/setting up a site. This started to become annoying. Enter Empty Widget Areas.
With just a click of a button you can empty the whole widget area and remove all the widgets, giving you a fresh start to your widget life.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets and see it happen.
- I can’t see the Empty Widget Area-button
The widget area has to contain widgets in order to show. Also try expanding the widget area as the button is located inside the accordion item.
- I accidentally deleted my widget area. Can I undo it?
No, sir. The action is non reversible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Empty Widget Areas” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A change since the previous version.
- Another change.
- List versions from most recent at top to oldest at bottom.