ePayco helps you grow your business with rates tailored to your needs.
Receive payments, accept credit cards, deposits and transfers.
Contribute repository on github
- Download the plugin
- Enter the administrator of your WordPress.
- Enter Plugins / Add-New / Upload-Plugin.
- Find the plugin downloaded on your computer and upload it like any other file.
- After installing the .zip you can see it in the list of installed plugins, you can activate or deactivate it.
- To configure the plugin you must go to: WooCommerce / Settings / Payments and Locate the tab ePayco.
- Configure the plugin by entering P_CUST_ID_CLIENTE, P_KEY, PUBLIC_KEY and PRIVATE_KEY provided by ePayco
- Save Changes, if you have not done the configuration correctly you will be shown a warning, pay attention to this.
What types of payment methods do they receive?
accept credit cards, debit cars, cash, deposits and transfers.
Are you required to use a ssl certificate ?
Yes. But it is advisable that you consider using it since it is revealing for browsers
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“ePayco plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial stable release