Don’t wait for users to tell you about errors.
This plugin makes use of 3rd party services.
- Once configured, this plugin will allow data to be collected by these services for the purposes of error tracking and debugging.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins page, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ page in WordPress.
- Sign up for Sentry at https://sentry.io and retrieve your client key. Sign up for LogRocket at https://logrocket.com and retrieve your app ID.
- Click on Error Tracker in the left menu to configure the plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Error Tracker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Build