Create events on plain vanilla WordPress installs or on a BuddyPress install! EventPress provides support for creating & registering for events, setting venues, displaying a map, calendar, etc.
Please be sure to read the section on Support and Bugs before asking questions.
- Create Events—fully integrated with WordPress; on BuddyPress users can create events with a fully functional UI from the front end itself.
Support and Bugs
Add any queries or feature requests on the plugin’s group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/eventpress.
Please note that I shall not be answering queries on the WordPress.org, BuddyPress.org support forums, or other locations apart from the Google group any longer as keeping a watch at so many locations takes up a lot of time.
Raise an issue for any bugs you come across on the github page http://github.com/kunalb/eventpress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Note: For this plugin to work properly in BuddyPress, you need to install the plugin BuddyPress Custom Posts.
- Subscribers can’t create events.
If you want the capabilities for users to create events, upgrade them to event creators from the WordPress dashboard.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“EventPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EventPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Corrected unregister error.
- Pretty permalinks work once more in WordPress
- Various minor bugfixes.
- Made EventPress/WordPress theme independent.
- Can now use short-tag ep-calendar.
- Compatible with WP3.1.
- Fixes the register button bug.
- Danish translation by Ann Christine Foverskov
- Italian translation by Luccame
- Norwegian translation by Havi
- Dutch translation by Geert Jain
- Added better i18n support. Props Charles
- Solved various capabilities bugs. Props Ali Ryder
- French Translation from Charles
- Corrected another bug in the capabilities that had come up.
- .pot file included
- Event Repeating error resolved.
- Capability issues resolved.
- Calendar widget corrected.
- Corrected Saving metadata
- Corrected Page templates being accidentally overwritten
- Removed dependence on folder name