Evergage’s cloud-based platform empowers marketers to increase engagement and conversions of website visitors and users through real-time web personalization based on deep behavioral analytics.
Evergage for WordPress creates a nearly effortless integration between your WordPress install(s) and the Evergage Platform! Once the plugin is setup, your WordPress install will be tightly integrated with both the Evergage Platform and Evergage Promote, enabling you to track user behavior and activities as well as deliver personalized experiences to your web visitors.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
evergage-for-wordpressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the options panel under the ‘Settings’ menu and add your Evergage account name and dataset name and set the settings you want.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Evergage for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add support for tracking author, keyword and category pages
- Add support for tracking categories on posts and pages
- PHP 5.3 compatibility
- Add support for promote integrations tracking content views
- Add support for synchronous integrations
- Use wp_remote_get for event sending
- Fix EncryptedUserIdUtility for secure message
- Initial release