Display an exchange rate table for any currency in the world. Select from a choice of table sizes and formats.
- Choice of over 200 currencies
- Choice of display formats, adjustable width and header colors
- Place one or several currency tables on the sidebar
- Download the zip file and extract the contents,
- Upload the folder
exchange-rate-tableto your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Installed, and activate the plugin,
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the widget to a sidebar,
- Select your currency, then the size and layout of the table
- Please Email us any problems to widgets at fx-rate.net, we appreciate the help in improving the plugin
- If you find the widget useful, please take the time to rate our plugin. Thank you.
How frequently are the values updated?
The table values are updated once a day 8am GMT from central bank and financial institution sources.
Can I paste the exchange rate table into a post ?
My currency is not on the list
The plugin includes codes for the top 50 currencies world wide. Additional currencies are available directly from fx-rate.net, as described above
Is there support ?
Further support is available at fx-rate.net/support
Send comments and suggestions to widgets at fx-rate.net
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Exchange Rate Table” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Upgraded currency list. Now includes crypto currencies like bitcoin and ethereum
- Released 04/08/2016
- Upgrade for https
- Released 14/06/2012
- In detail compliance with WordPress Plugin Guidelines
- Flag images are now included in the plugin
- Plugin makes one call to an external site for real time exchange rate data
- Released 11/06/2011
- Upgraded plugin internals with WordPress Widget Class, allows (i) improved admin panel, (ii) multiple tables on the sidebar, and (iii) customize header colors
- Released 25/02/2010
- First release includes nine table formats, and over 200 currencies