Add custom configured page lists to your posts, pages and sidebar.
- New: Now supports custom post types in short code.
- Full control of the HTML tags used to display the page list
- Include the page content or excerpt when listing the pages.
- Display subpages or full page hierarchy.
- Better sidebar widget for site navigation.
- Supports post thumbnails for content / excerpts.
- German (de_DE) translation submitted by Connie Müller-Godecke
extended-page-listfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin on the options menu screen.
- Where can I get support?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Extended Page List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0 – July 22, 2011
- Fixed a bug that prevented shortcode from working twice on a single page.
- Fixed a bug that made the bock_tag and item_tag work properly.
- Added the block_class and item_class options to the output.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the language files from loading correctly.
0.9.2 – February 19th, 2011
- Fixed a bug that prevented language files from loading.
- Added a German Translation based on version 0.9.
- Fixed an infinite loop issue when using the show_excerpt parameter where child pages used the shortcode.
0.9.1 – January 25, 2011
- Fixed a bug that broke the Appearence->Widgets manager.
0.9 – January 22, 2011
- Added support for custom post types in short code.
- Switched to wp_list_pages for pages – uses a filter to add content or excerpt.
- Cleaned up code to work more efficiently.
- Changed all display inputs to require ‘_’ between words, such as showcontent is now show_content.
- Fixed language support to load language files from the correct folder.
0.8 – August 23rd, 2010
- Fixed errors in generated code.
- Fixed miscellaneous hidden errors.
- Added language support.
0.7 – August 6th, 2010
- Added support for post thumbnails.
- Fixed some incorrect tags when using excerpts.
- Fixed some broken links in the plugin.
- Fixed an issue where the link to page on more link was not working.
0.6 – December 18th, 2009
- Fixed a bug that prevent the plugin settings from saving in WordPress MU
- Removing some debug code that displayed in some cases.
0.5.3 – October 28th, 2009
- Fixed a problem where the plugin path was not working with symbolic links.
0.5.2 – October 28th, 2009
- Fixed a bug in the widget form that did not save certain data.
- Cleaned up some heavy code to speed up processing of excerpts.
0.5.1 – October 27th, 2009
- Fixed a bug in the widget where errors appeared when the type was set to “Selected Pages Only” by no pages where selected.