Just a little plugin to make MemberPress registration and login pages look a little nicer. Allows easy styling of buttons, coupon buttons and registration notice right from the WordPress customizer.
Want even more customisation options? We have Pro version called Missing Bits for MemberPress! You’ll be able to do all the above + customize login screen width, widths of registration pages (which are a particular pain if you’re using Divi), control the colours, paddings and styles of the fields on the login and registration forms independently, show/hide comments on memberships globally, loads of MemberPress Courses styling plus a whole load of other cool features!
How does it work
In order to see the styling in action, head over to ‘MemberPress’ in WordPress admin and then click on any of your Memberships and click ‘View’. Then click ‘Customize’ in the WordPress admin bar at the top of the screen.
From there, choose ‘MemberPress – Extra Styling’ and you’ll be able to play with the settings to get the right look for your buttons etc.
When you’re done click ‘Publish’ in the customizer.
Contributors and Developers
“Extra Styling for MemberPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extra Styling for MemberPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Range control styling in Customizer fixed. Admin notice updated. Tested up to WP 5.9.
- Updated translation files, admin warning error fixed. Tested up to WP 5.8.2.
- Reorganisation of range control order to keep OceanWP theme happy
- Fixes for compatibility with OceanWP theme for range sliders
- Fixes for border style not set when border width is set
- Updated Translation files.
- Fix for coupon button not staying full width. Added additional checkbox to switch coupon button back to a standard link.
- Styling fix for 1.9.10 version of MemberPress password show/hide field
- Added “Forms” control into Customizer – this auto disables the new MemberPress password show/hide field styling, but you can reinstate from the Customizer
- Switched on some basic styling for Account links to turn them into tabs
- Initial Version