This plugin is depreciated. Use our https://wordpress.org/plugins/faq-manager-with-structured-data/ plugin that has latest faq divi module.
Faq Module For Divi plugin allows you to add faq module on your Divi theme page builder.
FAQ Manager With Structured Data plugin has a custom post type and category to manage FAQs along with a feature-rich shortcode.
FAQ Divi Module Features
- Full divi visual builder support.
- FAQ filtering options
- By category
- Include specific FAQ IDs
- Exclude specific FAQ IDs
- Sort FAQ’s by
- No order
- Order By post id
- Order by author
- Order by faq question
- Order by faq slug
- Order by date
- Order by last modified date
- Random order
- Order by Page Order
- Preserve post ID order given in the post__in (Premium only)
- Display FAQs in a single list or grouped by categories.
- Select, orient and style icon set.
- FAQ item open/close functionality options.
- Typography settings for category title.
- Border and spacing settings for FAQ List wrapper
- Border, spacing and box shadow settings for FAQ Item wrapper.
- Spacing, border and typography settings for FAQ title.
- Spacing settings for FAQ answer
Note: If you are using the free version of
FAQ Manager With Structured Dataplugin, some of the settings might not show up.
Following are some helpful resources to get your started quickly once you start using this plugin along with FAQ Manager With Structured Data
How to install the
Faq Module For Divi plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Faq Module For Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed wp.org deployment issue
- Added compatibility for Divi 4.5.1+
- Compatible with WordPress 5.4.2
wpt_faqsshortcode attributes integrated into divi module. It includes FAQ filtering settings, open/close behavior settings, icon settings, category title settings, faq list wrapper settings, faq item wrapper settings, question settings and answer settings.
- Plugin scaffold added