A featherlight plugin that Minifies HTML output for a faster loading website.
– No annoying settings to deal with.
– Install and automatically minify your HTML.
– Featherlight with only a few lines of code.
Use of this plugin may conflict with server based cache services, and I cannot support it’s use on those servers.
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Featherlight HTML Minify”
- Install the “Featherlight HTML Minify” Plugin
- Activate “Featherlight HTML Minify” on the Plugins page
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Featherlight HTML Minify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release