Fetch JFT is a plugin that pulls the Just For Today from jftna.org and puts it on your page or post. Use the widget Fetch JFT to add to your sidebar or footer.
Languages: Danish, English, Farsi, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish [jft language=””]
Layout: Table, Block [jft layout=””]
— Shortcode parameters can be combined and accept either uppercase or lowercase
As A Widget
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard. You can also upload the entire Fetch JFT Plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Add [jft] shortcode to your WordPress page/post or add widget Fetch JFT to your sidebar, Footer etc.
Contributors and Developers
“Fetch JFT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed Farsi from NA Iran.
- Removing Arabic as remote JFT is down.
- Version bump.
- Fix PHP Deprecation notice for Jalali date conversion.
- Fix for English JFT due to some days not using proper html entities.
- Fix for Portuguese JFT.
- Fix for Spanish JFT.
- Added better checks for character encoding.
- Fix for improperly UTF8 encoding for english JFT.
- Fix for Italian JFT.
- Fix for Portuguese JFT.
- Fix to better comply with WordPress best practices.
- Fix for missing CSS attributes.
- Fix for Danish.
- Added Farsi language from NA Iran.
- Added Arabic language from NA Kuwait.
- Added Japanese language from NA Japan.
- Added Russian language from NA Russia.
- Added Danish language from NA Denmark.
- Added Swedish language from NA Sweden.
- Added Italian language from NA Italy.
- Added German language from the German Speaking Region of NA.
- added screenshot.
- one more bump.
- Bumping version, forgot to tag.
- Added custom css text box for settings page.
- Tested for WP 5.0.
- Sanitize attributes.
- Add logo.
- Added Portuguese language from NA Brazil.
- Make use of WordPress built in wp_remote_fopen function as some servers disable php’s file_get_contents. This will try fopen first then curl.
- Fetch French JFT over HTTPS.
- Suppress warnings and moved if tag for block layout up.
- Added support for up to php 7.2.5.
- Removed external lib simple_php_dom in favor of PHPs built in DOM.
- Fixed warnings and changed the way things get parsed.
- Wrap whole copyright in anchor tag to stay consistent.
- Added language options. Added Fetch JFT Settings page. Added ability to use either the standard html table or css block elements for English. Added shortcode attributes.
- Added Subscribe link by default, renamed widget to Fetch JFT to match plugin name.
- Added Widget to Plugin
- changed name
- Cleaned up for WordPress
- Initial Release