This plugin fixes the serialized strings in the wp_options table. It recalculate the length of each strings.
It can be useful after a migration if you have done a global search/replace in the SQL dump.
Major features include:
- Repair the options table
- Repair the postmeta table
- Restore the lost text widgets
- English (default)
- French (fr_FR)
- other can be translated
- Install the plugin in the Admin => Plugins menu => Add New => Upload => Select the zip file => Install Now
- Activate the plugin in the Admin => Plugins menu
- Go to the plugin screen: Tools => Fix serialized strings
No questions yet.
Don’t hesitate to let a comment on the forum or to report bugs if you found some.
Contributors and Developers
“FG Fix Serialized Strings” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Repair the postmeta table
- New: Tested with WordPress 5.7
- New: Tested with WordPress 5.0
- New: Tested with WordPress 4.7
- New: Change the translation domain according to WordPress translating rules
- New: Tested with WordPress 4.4
- New: Restore the lost text widgets
- New: Tested with WordPress 3.8.1
- Initial version