FIFO Testimonials is an easy to use Testimonial Manager that allows you to easily gather and display testimonials on your WordPress site via shortcodes.
It has been built around shortcodes so it is easy to display what you want in wordpress pages.
You can add, edit and delete testimonials easily via the editor.
You can select the client gender type while adding a testimonial in editor. It will be used in display of the testimonial on your testimonial page.
Here is the demo.
- Easy to use and manage your testimonials.
- Select the gender type of client to show specific user icon in testimnials.
- Use of shortcodes for flexibility of display.
- You can choose how many testimonials you want to show per page in plugin settings.
- Responsive layout so it fits to anywhere.
- Download and unzip fifo-testimonials.zip
- Upload the ‘fifo-testimonials’ folder to ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to plugin settings page and enter the number of testimonials you want to show per page. Default is 6 per page.
- Place shortcode [testimonials] in your page where you would like to display the testimonial.
- How do I add testimonial page with shortcode?
You can add a testimonial page by using the shortcode: [testimonials] .
- How do I add choose client gender type for each testimonial?
You can select the client gender type in editor. The default is a gender male.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“FIFO Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FIFO Testimonials” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
V1.0.1 – 17.09.2013
- Fixed the metabox saving problem.
V1.0.0 – 21.06.2013
- First Release