Adds a filter in your wp-admin that allows you to choose a parent page so that only the children of that page will be shown. Very useful if you have a lot of pages!
Thank you to Brian Krogsgard for the changes in version 1.3 (Twitter: @Krogsgard)
Install from wordpress plugins directory.
Else, to install manually:
- Upload unzipped plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Filter Pages by parent in admin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Version 1.
- bug fix for Drafts and Trashed Pages
- Works on multiple post types
- Limited to heirachical post types only
- No longer erroneously appear in the media section
- Is now Object Orientated rather than procedural
- Filtering improved
- Dropdown menu is better organised when showing filtered posts