Fizen Pay is a payment gateway for WooCommerce. It’s very easy and simple to use with WooCommerce.
Fully supported by the Fizen.io team with various features that are always kept up to date.
- Flexible for your customers: At checkout, a customer can choose to pay with USDT, BNB or BUSD and several cryptocurrencies.
- Receive payments instantly in various currencies of your choice – USDT, BNB or BUSD or other cryptocurrencies.
- Payment amounts are calculated using real-time exchange rates.
- No setup fees, no monthly fees, service fee only 0.5% per transaction.
- No chargebacks!
- Test mode (sandbox) for testing available at https://merchant-testmode.fizen.io/
- You set your own threshold – accept slight underpayments automatically.
To install Fizen Pay For WooCommerce, you need:
- WordPress Version 5.3 or newer (installed)
- WooCommerce Version 3.9 or newer (installed and activated)
- PHP Version 5.2.4 or newer
- Fizen Pay account
- Log in to WordPress admin.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for the Fizen Pay – Crypto Payment Gateway for WooCommerce plugin.
- Click on Install Now and wait until the plugin is installed successfully.
- You can activate the plugin immediately by clicking on Activate now on the success page. If you want to activate it later, you can do so via Plugins > Installed Plugins.
Setup and Configuration
Follow the steps below to connect the plugin to your Fizen Pay account:
- After you have activated the Fizen Pay For WooCommerce plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings.
- Click the Payments tab.
- The Payment methods list will include Fizen Pay options.
- Click the Manage button on the right hand side will take you into the settings page
- Set up your API Key and Webhook Secret.
- Click Save changes.
Where do I start?
- Let’s partner with Fizen Pay and start the integration now on https://merchant.fizen.io/
What fees do I have to pay when I use Fizen Pay services?
- A service fee of 0.5% (flat) and gas fee when receiving payments. You can accumulate payments then send them all in one go to your crypto wallets to reduce the blockchain network’s gas fee.
What cryptocurrencies are you supporting?
- We support USDT, BNB or BUSD and many other cryptocurrencies.
How can I make my account more secure?
- Fizen Pay supports Google authentication – one of the most effective ways to secure your account.
Where does CoinGate get its exchange rates?
- We use CoinMarketCap to get real time exchange rates.
Contributors and Developers
“Fizen Pay For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?