A simple plug-in that displays flag icons.
This plug-in does not provide a way to translate posts directly, but offen you do not want a direct translation of posts. Still you want to add flag icons that link to other language versions of your blog.
After installation of this plug-in a new widget will be added that you can use to display such flag icons on your blog. A set of flag icons is included, but if you want to use your own images that’s possible, too.
Additional info, support and developer contact:
- English: http://www.ab-weblog.com/en/wordpress-plug-ins/flags-widget/
- German: http://www.ab-weblog.com/de/wordpress-plug-ins/flaggen-widget/
Please let me know if you find a problem with this plug-in or have questions!
You can see this plug-in in action on posts of this blog:
If you like this plug-in, please consider a donation to keep it free. Thank you!
… and please don’t forget the 5 star rating, if you like this plug-in. 🙂
- Download and install the plug-in in your WordPress administration.
- Activate the plug-in on your plug-in page.
- Go to the plug-in configuration page to add country flags.
- Add the Flags Widget to your page (e. g. to the sidebar).
- You may change e. g. flag image and target URLs in the widget settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Flags Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flags Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.1.
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.2.
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.1.
- Fix: Fixing broken ZIP of last commit – sorry.
- Fix: PayPal donation link fixed. Thanks for a small donation!
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.0.
- Fix: Fixing the link “Settings” on the plug-in page.
- First version