This plugin creates a Widget to display a customised flickr badge on your WordPress site
You can specify:
- Number of photos to display
- How to sort photos (Random or Latest)
- Photo size
You can get public photos from either a flickr user, a flickr group or from the whole of flickr. Photos can also be filtered for a tag, or a user Set ID.
For more information, please visit the plugin page: http://www.tallphil.co.uk/flickr-badge/
You can also see the flickr page for the badge that this Widget embeds: (http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne)
- Download ‘flickr-badge.zip’ to your computer and unzip it.
- Upload the
flickr-badgefolder to your
- Once you have uploaded the plugin, activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Wigdets’ menu
Please note that Widgets must be enabled in your theme to use this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Flickr Badge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release