This simple plugin allows users who use the visual editor to be able to display a Flickr slideshow for a user, set or group by simply placing the url in between [flickr][/flickr] tags.
- Download and unzip flickr-sideshow.zip
- Upload the folder containing
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To add a slideshow to any post or page just add the markup
[flickr]url,width,height[/flickr](without quotes) (where ‘url’ is the page address of the user, set or group). If no width or height is given, the slideshow defaults to 300px x 300px.
- Currently only group ids are supported (i.e. in the format xxxxxx@xx) – if a group has been given a custom name, the slideshow will not work – I’m looking to fix this in future updates.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Flickr Flash Slideshow” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- 1.0: Initial public release.