Host Google Analytics locally using any one of these:
- Gtag.js v4 (91KB)
- Gtag.js (66KB)
- Analytics.js (44KB)
- Minimal Analytics.js (1.5KB)
Optionally, disable Analytics when admin is logged in.
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Flying Analytics’
- Activate Flying Analytics for WordPress from your Plugins page.
- Visit ‘Settings -> Flying Analytics’ to configure
Contributors and Developers
“Flying Analytics by WP Speed Matters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Support for Google Analytics 4
- Security updates
- [BUGFIX] 404 error on js files
- [BUGFIX] Warning for constant FILE
- [NEW] Disable for logged in admins (credits: Gulshan Kumar)
- Initial release