Try the plugin at: http://sd.linksalpha.com
Shows links to your Social Networking profiles in a sidebar widget. Supported networks include:
- Google +1
- Facebook Like
- Twitter button
List of Features
- Social Sharing Buttons.
- Displays Social Buttons with count of activity.
- Offers consistent UI: aligned buttons and uniform color selection.
- Enables you to show links to your profile on 11 different Social Networks.
- Automatically configure Facebook like and +1 button with your domain.
For Manually positioning the Follow and Subscribe Sidebar Widget in your blog, place the below given code in the sidebar.php below div with id=”secondary” or any other file as you see appropriate in themes folder (…\wordpress\wp-content\themes).
- Automatic configured Facebook like and +1 button on your site/blog.
- Keep your fans, followers, and connections automatically updated on your blog posts.
- Expand your blog reach and save time.
- For getting support, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Note: We encourage you to download the latest version of the plugin as soon as it becomes available – as it may have additional extremely useful features for your blog.
- Upload follow-subscribe.*.zip to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory and unzip it.
- Activate the Plugin from “Manage Plugins” window
Please go to: http://help.linksalpha.com/follow-and-subscribe/faqs
For support email us at: email@example.com.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Follow and Subscribe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Adds support for manual positioing of the widget.
- Users can now choose HTML element for title of the widget.
- Users can now set class for title of the widget.
- Widget now adds Facebook and Google Plugs metatags.
- Minor bug fixes
- Manual positioning support.
- Tag and class options for the widget title.
- Minor bug fix