Front Page Scheduler let you choose some page to be shown as the front page of your site during a specific daily period, in specific week days. Since version 0.1.4, you can even create a set of “rules”, choosing specific front pages for different days and periods.
Update: Benjamin Benkert fixed some bugs related to PHP versions 7 and greaters. Thanks!
- Extract the contents of the archive
- Upload the contents of the front-page-scheduler folder to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Log in to your WordPress admin and got to the ‘Plugins’ section. You should now see Front Page Scheduler in the list of available plugins
- Activate the plugin by clicking the ‘activate’ link
- Now go to the ‘Settings’ section and select ‘Reading’, where you can configure your alternate front page
Contributors and Developers
“Front Page Scheduler” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Front Page Scheduler” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Front Page Scheduler” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.