This plugin adds a full screen menu widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Elementor plugin must be activated to use this plugin. After you activate the required plugins, the widget will be available for use in Elementor.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Pages > Add New
- Press the ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Now you can search for “Full Screen Menu” in the left panel.
- Next, drag and drop the widget from the left panel onto the content area.
- Start customizing your full screen menu!
19 September 2022 1 reply
10 December 2021 1 reply
Just perfect !
6 December 2021 1 reply
Very nice plugin!
20 November 2021 1 reply
Unfortunately it doesnt work. At all. You will see a element depreciated error when adding this in elementor.
5 December 2019
I wanted make a menu like on gazprom.ru or forbes.ru with search and many columns. I have comlicated menu with 25 items. It's useless for this. Also it's looking not well with long items as "international cooperation". Also can't use different color of "hamburger" for a different devices. I should fix it using CSS. But anyway sometimes after closing I have white hamburger on white background. Lazy to solve this. Good sides: easy to install and use. But I uninstalling it. Only 3 for unable to customize well. sorry.
10 August 2019
If there was an option to open the popup, it will be amazing!
Contributors and Developers
“Full Screen Menu for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Full Screen Menu for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix: deprecated error
- Fix: align icons
- Tweak: Completely rewritten code
- Fix: widget not found
- Fix: deprecated error= 1.0.3 =
- Fix: CSS issue
- Added: add Elementor templates as menu content
- Fix: Bug in overlay transition.
- Tweak: Setting for video or gradient as the overlay background.
- Initial release.