f(x) Login Customizer is a plugin to design and modify WordPress login page using Customize API.
After installation of this plugin, you upload logo and change your login page background from “Appearance > Customize Login”.
- Super simple and easy to use.
- Upload custom logo.
- Change background color.
- More features are coming.
- Automatically change logo URL to site home page.
- The GPL v2.0 or later license. 🙂 Use it to make something cool.
- Support available at Genbu Media.
Notes for developer:
Development of this plugin is hosted at GitHub. Pull request and bug reports are welcome.
This plugin save the options in single option name:
- Navigate to “Plugins > Add New” Page from your Admin.
- To install directly from WordPress.org repository, search the plugin name in the search box and click “Install Now” button to install the plugin.
- To install from plugin .zip file, click “Upload Plugin” button in “Plugins > Add New” Screen. Browse the plugin .zip file, and click “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to “Appearance > Customize Login” to design your login page.
- Where is the settings ?
The settings is using customizer API, you can navigate to “Appearance > Customize Login”.
Contributors and Developers
“f(x) Login Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1 – 09 Dec 2016
- Compat with WP 4.7 and Panel.
1.0.0 – 10 Jan 2015