Plugin to show the post of the category you choose as a gallery circles with a link to the post. As the plugin shows the post by categories will not have to update the gallery, it will ONLY!!. These circles have a nice hover effect. Some customizable parameters such as size, quantity, category, order and some more …
- Easy to use
- Efficient code and high performance
- category -> Category you want choose (Default All)
- post -> Number of post you to show in circlesr (Default 20)
- postextra -> Number of post you to show in box with extra content (Default 0)
- circlesrow -> Number of circles per row (Default 0, a single roww). If there is no space for the item, the next circle also appear on a new line
- post_thumbnail -> If false, do not display the image outstanding, show default image (Default true)
- default_image -> Default image if no outstanding image in post (Default ‘default.png’, explained later)
- size -> Size circles (Default 200px)
- order -> ASC or DESC (Default DESC)
- orderby -> Field to order (Default ‘date’) https://codex.wordpress.org/Class_Reference/WP_Query#Order_.26_Orderby_Parameters
Installing this plugin is quick and easy:
1. Download the WordPress Gzip Compression plugin.
2. Extract the ZIP archive on your computer to get the
3. Upload the
ezgz folder to your
4. Activate the plugin on your ‘Plugins’ page in the WordPress dashboard.
It is used shortcode [gallery-circle].
If we want to customize the gallery, we must add that we want to set the parameters (explained above).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Gallery-Circle” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First public version
- Initial release.