Gamify your Events Manager events thanks to the powerful gamification plugin, GamiPress!
This plugin automatically connects GamiPress with Events Manager adding new activity events.
- New event: When an user publish a new event.
- Delete event: When an user deletes an event.
- Attend an event: When an user confirms attendance to an event.
- Attend a specific event: When an user confirms attendance to a specific event.
- Cancel attendance to an event: When an user cancels attendance to an event.
- Cancel attendance to a specific event: When an user cancels attendance to a specific event.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
28 August 2020 1 reply
Some of the point deduction/addition options for this plugin didn't work for our website. We love and use GamiPress and have even purchased some extensions. We managed to find a work-around with a different extension that allows us to use Gamipress with the Events Manager plugin, but this particular integration doesn't work in it's entirety. (Cannot deduct/add points for Booking an Event) 3 stars, since some of the functions do work, but not in a way that is useable. Customer support is swift, but some tact is lacking.
Contributors and Developers
“GamiPress – Events Manager integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GamiPress – Events Manager integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed double earning when manual booking .
- Added an extra listener to detect booking updates.
- Updated event attendance listener to match Events Manager latest version.
- Initial release.