Get Notified helps users know when certain events happen on their site. For now, the plugin simply sends a notification via email or a message to a Slack channel when a post changes status (i.e. publish, pending, draft, trash) your site.
I hope that others help contribute to this project to expand it and grow the number of integrations and WordPress events.
- Upload the
get-notifiedfolder to the
- Activate the Get Notified plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Get Notifiedmenu that appears in your admin menu
- How can I help contribute?
This is an open source plugin for WordPress and I welcome all contributions to the Github repo 🙂
- Where should I submit bugs?
You can submit all bugs via issues at the Github repo.
Contributors and Developers
“Get Notified” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* FIXED: Translation setup…again 🙂
* ADDED: Language .pot file
* REMOVED: Language .pot file
* FIXED: Text Domain for translations
* FIXED: Translation Process
* ADDED: Screenshots
* UPDATED: readme text to include support for email integration
* Initial Release 🙂