Get Notified helps users know when certain events happen on their site. For now, the plugin simply sends a notification via email or a message to a Slack channel when a post changes status (i.e. publish, pending, draft, trash) your site.
I hope that others help contribute to this project to expand it and grow the number of integrations and WordPress events.
- Upload the
get-notifiedfolder to the
- Activate the Get Notified plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
Get Notifiedmenu that appears in your admin menu
- How can I help contribute?
This is an open source plugin for WordPress and I welcome all contributions to the Github repo 🙂
- Where should I submit bugs?
You can submit all bugs via issues at the Github repo.
Contributors and Developers
“Get Notified” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Get Notified” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Get Notified” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* FIXED: Translation setup…again 🙂
* ADDED: Language .pot file
* REMOVED: Language .pot file
* FIXED: Text Domain for translations
* FIXED: Translation Process
* ADDED: Screenshots
* UPDATED: readme text to include support for email integration
* Initial Release 🙂