A plugin that sends error messages to the Sentry error logging system.
Bug reports and support
To report bugs and get help, see the official github repository.
- Upload the plugin’s contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In Settings > Sentry, add your Sentry DSN and set the error reporting threshold level.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“WordPress Sentry Client” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Adding the ability to access the Raven client directly to send custom error messages to sentry. Merge PR from @wk8.
Upgrade raven php client to v0.15.0
- Bumb version to 1.0 because the WordPress plugins page keeps showing Version 1 as the current version for some reason
- Bump version to correct errant stable version number
- Bump version to sync with wordpress.org plugins page
- Now registering php error handlers with Raven client to improve error reporting.
- Updated Raven PHP Client
- Added first release.