Plugin adjusts behavior of monarch plugin (elegantthemes) for mobile phones. It sets initial state of social share sidebar as nice minimized button (instead of annoying sticky bottom bar with text Share This).
Tested with Monarch Plugin 1.4.13
- Download and install the plugin from WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
Contributors and Developers
“Monarch Sidebar Minimized on Mobile” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 6.0 compatibility check
- BUGFIX – missing bottom margin in promo notice
- BUGFIX – js map files was not included (warning in dev console)
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.7 compatibility check
- COMPATIBILITY CHECK – wordpress 5.6 compatibility check (jQuery update)
- BUGFIX – plugin’s dependencies prefixed to not interact with other plugins
- BUGFIX – wpackio 3rd site script loader interacting with other plugins that use wpackio
- BUGFIX – prefix plugin’s dependencies to avoid interaction with other plugins
- NEW FEATURE – Add promo admin features
- Compatibility check with 5.4
- TWEAK – Re-branding to DeepPresentation
- BUGFIX – critical bug fix … wp-admin/includes/plugin.php was not included
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – Monarch plugin still override and set incorrect height.
- TWEAK – Include scripts just in case of activated Monarch plugin
- BUGFIX – Fix mobile share button height – (in some themes or interaction with performance plugin height was not correctly calculated).
- Initial version.