Works out the handicap for a user according to the UK CONGU regulations using a form generated with a shortcode ([ghc_form]).
Will then update the handicap after the initial one is worked out every time the user enters a new card.
This is then displayed in a table of all the members registered on the site (again with a shortcode ([ghc_display_users])).
Admin can update the css from the settings panel and manually change a users handicap from their profile pages.
You can also display the current users handicap with the shortcode [ghc_user_details].
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Customise the css in the GHC settings page under settings in your admin area.
- Add the main form to a page using the shortcode [ghc_form]
- Add the current users handicap with the shortcode [ghc_user_details]
- Manually edit any handicaps from the the users profile page if you are an admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Golf Handicap Calculator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Golf Handicap Calculator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Optimised form building
- Several bug fixes and minor documentation changes
- Plugin created and uploaded to wordpress plugins directory