Import your latest Google+ activity into your site as posts. Currently supports most types of activity on Google+ with more options coming soon.
This is an early version so use wisely. Please let me know about any bugs or requests.
This plugin is currently in its early stages, so send your feedback or ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll keep them in mind as development continues. Look for frequent updates, new features, and bugfixes.
- Upload the
/google-importer/directory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Google+ WordPress settings page and follow the directions under “Getting Started”
- Can I use CSS to differentiate my Google+ activity from other posts?
Yes! The div container for posts from Google+ has “google-plus” as an additional class for your CSS convenience. If you set “via Google+” text to be shown at the end of posts, you can use span.via-google-plus to style it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Google+ Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Temporary fix for a bug with selective tags near line breaks until a better fix can be found
- Fixed time zone bug that could cause scheduled and duplicate posts
- Added option to import hashtags as WordPress tags
- Fixed a bug related to SSL
- Better error reporting for problems with wp_remote_get()
- Fixed broken link to the plugin’s page
- Added option to selectively import posts by using a tag on Google+
- Added option to import as custom post types
- Added option to import as drafts so activity can be manually approved
- Added error checking
- Added option to set tags for posts from Google+
- Added option to show “via Google+” or other custom text at the end of posts from Google+
- Small improvement to titles regarding ellipses
- Fixed an issue with hourly checking
- Improved the “Check now” functionality
- Don’t include video titles above embedded videos
- If no user-written content is included in a post, set the title to the display name of the first attachment
- Better titles for reshares and posts with line breaks
- Titles no longer are clipped in the middle of a word
- Better alignment of icons for users being reshared
- Map images are slightly smaller and more zoomed out
- Added better support for resharing
- Posts now have a title
- Initial release