This plugin uses the Garmin Communicator Plugin to allow downloading of GPX data to connected Garmin GPS devices.
- Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin from Plugins page.
- Go to the plugin settings page and enter your Garmin site key.
You can get a Garmin site key from the Garmin Developer website
- How do I add a download link to a post?
- Create a custom field called ‘gpx’ with GPX data.
- Insert the [gpxconnect] shortcode into your post. Use the ‘name’ parameter to specify the filename that is created on the device. This should be unique. Eg, [gpxconnect name=my_route]
- How can I report a bug/feature request?
Create an issue in the GitHub issue tracker.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“GPXconnect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Enhancement: Improve plugin layout.
- Initial release.