This plugin shows a dynamic grid view of categories (costume post types), each category reveals a beautiful show/hide jQuery list of posts underneath. Pressing on any of these posts redirects the user into a single page who contains elements like google map, email, phone, image and more.
Very easy to implement using this simple shortcode: [great-index]
Please see installation for more instructions and screenshots.
*this plugin is responsive 🙂
A brief Markdown Example
- more options to the admin panel for better flexibility
- translation PO&MO files
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I’ve been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
Great-index folderto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- now you will see a button in your admin panel :”INDEX” where you can open categories.
- add some posts for each categorie and don’t forget to add costume details presented at the bottom of each post (like phone, email etc.)
- create a new page and past the shortcode: [great-index]
- that is it ! you can view that page and see your index.
- i dont see nothing in the page where the shortcode is in
that is probably because you didn’t added any posts under “index” so the categories are empty.
- how do i create this google map above every post ?
under “location” you need to write the address. like: 903 E colorado, urbana, illinois.
- can i change colors etc.
that plugin has only one CSS file, just go in and change what you want.
- can i see the internal post, i get an 404 page
you need to change the Permalink Settings for your site. go to “settings”—>Permalink Settings–>set it to “Post name”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Great Index” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
this is the first version