The plugin adds a datetime box to your edit pages to set a republish date to posts, pages, and custom post types.
After you set a republish date the post will we updated at the given time.
The plugins works with posts, pages and custom post types
- Upload the ‘gtuk-republish-posts’ plugin to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- The post has not been updated
Make sure you set the correct timezone.
- Can i add the republish date my custom post types
The plugin works with your custom post types out of the box.
Contributors and Developers
“Gtuk republish posts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gtuk republish posts” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add translation support.
- Add german translation.
- Update tested wordpress versions.
- Initial plugin release.