Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider Plugin uses Slick Slider to create sliders from core blocks.
You can convert your blocks to a slider with Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider Plugin. Just add a new Slick Slider Block and start create your own designs.
Copyright (c) 2013-2016 Kenwheeler Slick Slider
License: The MIT License (MIT),
Source : https://kenwheeler.github.io/slick/
This plugin provides 2 blocks.
- Slick Slider Slick Slider Block wrapper.
- Slick Slider Item Slick Slider Block item. This is an inner block. Add core blocks in it.
- You have a couple options:
- Go to Plugins → Add New and search for “Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider”. Once found, click “Install”.
- Download the Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider from wordpress.org and make sure the folder us zipped. Then upload via Plugins → Add New → Upload.
- Open the block inserter within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and search for “slick slider”. The plugin should appear and allow you to it install directly. Skip steps 2 and 3.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Search for the block within the Block Editor (Gutenberg) and begin using.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Gutenberg Block for Slick Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release