Halloween decorations plugin for WordPress. Decorate your WordPress website with pumpkins, ghosts, scary carrots, bats or just display a pop-up to remember your visitors that it’s Halloween.
- Monsterfall(like snowfall, but with pumpkins & bats)
- Website decorations
- Manage decorations
- Enable/Disable monsterfall
- Manage popups
For further information and instructions please see the plugin page
The quickest method for installing the Panda Reviews is:
- Visit Plugins -> Upload Plugin -> Choose File “halloween-panda.zip”
- Click “Install Now”
- Finally click “Activate Plugin”
If you would prefer to do things manually then follow these instructions:
- Upload the
halloween-pandafolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Halloween Panda” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Halloween Panda” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- minor fixes, tested with WordPress 5.5.1
- minor fixes, tested with WordPress 4.9
- fixed popup style on mobile to fit the screen
- backend style fix
- added missing images [https://wordpress.org/support/topic/there-are-missing-a-lot-of-graphics-in-this-plugin/]
- backend style fix
- wp coding standarts fixes:
- changed global defined vars form PX_HP_PATH to PIX_HAL_PAN_PATH [base.php]
- changed namespace names to be unique. Ex: use PixHalloweenPanda\Models\Main as PixHalPanMainModel [base.php and other files];
- changed all functions(who are not defined in specific class) to start with pix_halpan prefix to be sure it’s unique [base.php and other files]
- added sanitize_text_field() function for $_POST [_controllers/hp-controller.php]
- added a check for intval() to be sure it’s an integer [_controllers/hp-controller.php]
- Added 2 new full width banners
- Added 4 new montesrs for monsterfall
- Added 13 new popups
- Initial release