Head Meta Date (formerly “Head Metadate”) improves the definition and semantic quality of your web pages by adding a set of date
<meta> tags to the
<head> section of your web pages.
<head> ... <!-- META Tags added by Head Meta Date WordPress plugin. Get it at: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/head-meta-date/ --> <meta http-equiv="Date" content="Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:34:13 GMT"> <meta http-equiv="Last-Modified" content="Wed, 17 Feb 2011 12:34:13 GMT"> <meta name="CreateDate" content="Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:34:13 GMT"> <meta name="Last-Update" content="Wed, 17 Feb 2011 12:34:13 GMT"> ... </head>
- Plug-n-play functionality
- Easy to configure from the WP Admin
- Adds set of meta tags to
<head>section of posts and pages
- Customize each
<meta>tag with your selected date info
- Leaving any field blank generate a now date
- Auto-generates known information from your site
- Choose HTML or XHTML format for meta tags
- Enable/disable plugin output from the settings page
- Includes live preview of your meta tags and custom content
- Option to reset default settings
This plugin is designed to complete a site’s head construct by including some of meta tags.
Note: the metadata output via this plugin applies to the entire site.
I created this plugin for my usage and decied to share with the WP community. I completely use the Head Meta Data WordPress plugin.
Send some stars to Jeff Starr.
Links, tweets and likes as you want …
Typical plugin install: upload, activate, and customize in the WP Admin. Visit the “Head Meta Date” settings page for more information.
To ask a question, visit the HMD Homepage.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Head Meta Date” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Head Meta Date” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 20130312 – Modified release.
- 20130312 – Initial release.