This is a great plugin which will help you keep track and brag about the progress you make as you start losing weight or getting healthy.
You get to decide which measurements you want to keep track of and you can change them at any point.
Install from the WordPress plugin page in the admin dashboard. Search for Health Progress.
Or you can download the zip file and upload it while on the add new plugin page.
Once installed go to the settings page under Settings then Health Progress.
- Start by selecting the number of fields you want to keep track of and hit save.
- You will then have that many fields available to you.
- Set the date with the date picker for when these starting measurements were taken.
- Input your fields, starting measurements and current values.
- For each measurement there are four fields. The title, the units, the starting measurement and the current value.
- The units can remain blank if you like and only digits should to in the starting measurement and current value.
- Submit the changes
Next you can go to the Appearance then Widgets. You will see the widget availabe for you to add to your site.
You can fill in the title you want to appear with this widget.
- What shortcode do I use?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Health Progress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Health Progress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add shortcode of [sm_health_progress] to display progress.
- Move current values form from widget to settings page.
- Updating readme.txt file with proper version and URI fields.