Easy & Powerful just like Genesis Framework
Add hero image and any content via widgets! Drag and Drop your desired contents, choose the background hero image and your done! Easy as pie!
Add anything via widget! From welcome text to subscription form as long as there’s a widget you can have it! Integrated gracefully with the framework you can customize the view as full window height and behind the header section. Wait for it…. hooks & filters for geeky fellows to control and modify the views, very well documented just like Genesis 😉
I can’t define the plugin’s awesomeness, describe it your self then. Take a look at the demo and spread the love by sharing. Thank you!
- Full Height & Behind Header Section
- Behind Header Section & Not Full Height
- Below Header Section
- Hero with Primary Navigation
- Hero as Header Background
Need Help? there is help tab on the plugin settings page, though I can’t guarantee fast response I assure you I’ll contact you immediately once I read it.
Rate it! I don’t care if you love it or not, your rating is important to me to continously improve this plugin.
Share the Love & Buy me a beer! If you feel generous enough and feels that you want to support the development by means of donation, you can donate anytime here
…and more! Think out of the box
Visit the documentation page to see how you can use this plugin aside from hero and header section. Spoiler, you can also use it on the footer if you want to. View samples below:
Extended Demo Links
- French (fr_FR) – JP – TWF
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page
- Go to documentation page to get started : http://hero.phpbits.space/documentation/
- How to Add Hero Image
- Go to Appearance > Widgets then drag & drop “Hero: Background Image” to Hero For Genesis Sidebar Widget. You can upload image there
- How to Add Content
- Drag & Drop any Widget under Appearance > Widgets : “Hero For Genesis Sidebar”, start with the text widget and you’ll see how it works.
- How to Change Color Scheme & Styling
- Go to Genesis > Hero for Genesis under general tab you can easily set colors using the colorpicker options.
Contributors and Developers
“Hero for Genesis Framework” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hero for Genesis Framework” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add French Translation by JP – TWF
- Initial Plugin release