This plugin, when activated, hides the admin navigation bar from the front end.
What is Hide Admin Bar?
- This plugin is the ultimate solution for WordPress websites to hide admin toolbar from the frontend.
Why disable admin bar?
- Sometimes you need to disable admin toolbar to feel the user experience on your WordPress-powered websites.
How to remove admin bar?
- This lightweight and user-friendly plugin empowers you to remove admin toolbar from the frontend of your site.
Other Useful Plugins
Turn Off Comments – Disable Comment Box and Hide Comments
The Turn Off Comments Plugin is a valuable tool for WordPress Websites to remove comment section and hide comments. The Turn Off Comments WordPress Plugin offers the essential feature of hide comment section that makes easier to disable comment box and protect your website from spamming.
Hide Titles – Remove Title from Post and Page
Hide Titles is a lightweight and user-friendly tool that allows you to control over the visibility of titles of pages and single posts on your WordPress website. Whether you want to show or hide titles, Hide Titles has got you covered.
We recommend exploring certain plugins and extensions that could capture your interest. Feel free to discover additional projects by clicking on this link:
CoDesigner (formerly known as Woolementor) is the best solution to connect the world’s leading page builder plugin, Elementor, with the most popular eCommerce plugin, WooCommerce. CoDesigner empowers you with a collection of specialized Elementor widgets tailored for WooCommerce, allowing you to enjoy absolute control over every aspect of your WooCommerce website. CoDesigner (Woolementor) stands out as the top choice when considering alternatives to ShopReady, Kadence, JetWidgets, ShopEngine, and ShopLentor (WooLentor).
If you are planning to launch an affiliate program for your WooCommerce store, WC Affiliate is the best solution as a full-fledged Affiliate Manager for WooCommerce. Launching an affiliate program gives you extraordinary sales growth if it is done properly. Using WC Affiliate you can launch a WordPress affiliate program on your WooCommerce-based store within minutes without hiring a developer! WC Affiliate is becoming the standout choice when exploring alternatives to WooCommerce Affiliate Plugin – Coupon Affiliates, YITH WooCommerce Affiliates, PW WooCommerce Affiliates, Affiliates WooCommerce Light, etc.
Install the Hide Admin Navbar plugin via WordPress Dashboard (from plugin directory or from your computer), or upload the files manually to your server and activate the plugin.
Install via WordPress dashboard
From Plugin Directory
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Hide Admin Navbar’
- Install and Activate the plugin
From Your Computer
- Download the Hide Admin Navbar plugin
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin’
- Choose the plugin file in .zip format
- Click the Install Now button, and Activate after installation
Install via Uploading Files Manually
- Download the Hide Admin Navbar plugin and unzip the folder
- Upload the folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Hide Admin Navbar plugin from Dashboard
Activate the plugin. That’s it.
Deactivate the plugin to get it back.
Contributors and Developers
“Hide Admin Navbar – Disable Admin Bar, Remove Admin Toolbar from Frontend” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Hide Admin Navbar – Disable Admin Bar, Remove Admin Toolbar from Frontend” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Release Date – 8 January 2024
- Tested with WordPress version 6.4.2
- Reorganized Plugin Structure
- Optimized Code
Release Date – 7 November 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.4
Release Date – 28 September 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.3.1
- Optimised the Code
Release Date – 10 August 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.3
- Optimised the Code
Release Date – 3 April 2023
- Tested with WordPress version 6.2
- Added Translation Support
- Added Admin Notification
Release Date – 22 November 2022
- Tested with WordPress version 6.1.1
Release Date – 30 July 2021
- Initial release