Adds a Pinterest “Pin It” button to images on your site, with eye catching hover effects.
Hover Pin-It allows you to customize:
- Position of the Pinterest button
- Style of the Pinterest button
- Whether Pinterest button appears on posts, pages, the home page, or any combination of the three
- Whether to include the pin count
- The smallest image size a Pinterest button should be placed on (useful to stop the button from appearing on thumbnails)
- Choose the page title or the image alt text as the pin description
See the plugin in action at Redomestication.
Visit my blog for more information about social media marketing, traffic generation and online publishing.
- Upload the
hover-pin-itfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You will find a ‘Hover Pin-It’ menu item under ‘Settings’ in your WordPress dashboard where you can set your preferences
- Why would I want people to pin my images on Pinterest?
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing and most engaging social sharing properties. For more info, watch the video here.
- Do I need a Pinterest account to use this plugin?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors and Developers
“Hover Pin-It” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes bug with character encoding.