HT Blocks is a Gutenberg Blocks plugin which will provide you a collection of beautiful, customizable Gutenberg blocks for the new block editor.
You will need Gutenberg installed for this plugin to work.
HT Blocks currently includes the following blocks:
- Accordion | Block Demo
- Progress Bar (3 Style) | Block Demo
- Countdowns (7 Style) | Block Demo
- Pricing Table (7 Style) | Block Demo
- Team Member(6 Style) | Block Demo
- Testimonial (3 Style) | Block Demo
We plan to add more in the future.
Each blocks are customizable:
All of the blocks are customizable with lots of options.
Is there any feature that you want to get in this plugin?
Needs assistance to use this plugin?
Feel free to Contact us
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “HT Blocks” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the HT Blocks plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
- You will get the blocks in the Gutenberg editor.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the HT Blocks plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate HT Blocks in the list and click the Activate link.
Contributors and Developers
“HT Blocks – Absolute Gutenberg Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors